System Galaxy Certification Training is a free service for Authorized Dealers held at our training facilities and taught by a member of our highly skilled technical team. The course offers hands-on experience with GCS equipment and software. Emphasis is placed on instruction, installation, programming, and troubleshooting.
Each student will have access to a workstation and 635 series hardware for the duration of the class. A System Galaxy certification will be awarded upon successful completion of this course.
System Galaxy training will last 3 days (Tuesday – Thursday). Tuesday and Wednesday are full training days. The Product Certification Exercise will be held on Thursday morning. Successful completion of the Certification Exercise is required to receive certification.
Class begins at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 4:30 p.m., with a break for lunch. Thursday’s class usually ends by 3pm.
SYSTEM GALAXY CERTIFICATION TRAINING
- Overall System Configuration
- 500, 500i, and 600-Series Hardware
- System Galaxy Software (Ver.11)
- Installation Practices
- Networking System Galaxy
- Troubleshooting Techniques
- Basic PC/Networking Skills
- Basic Electrical (Low-Voltage) Knowledge
Galaxy Corporate MD: No Cost for Galaxy Authorized Dealers
- All other US locations: $250.00/ Seat
- Middle East Dubai Location: $750.00 USD
- Endusers: Contact your Galaxy Agent for Cost Details
Registration: See Schedule Below
ENHANCED TRAINING PACKAGE (OPTIONAL)
Not required for the Training Course
Used as a diagnostic / demo / programming tool, this kit is designed to make the most of your Galaxy training. Apply what you learn in training immediately even before your first install.
Fully functional/registered SG Software will allow you to conduct demos and trainings w/o requiring a complete installed system. Included accessories enable you to program / troubleshoot Galaxy hardware on the bench or in the field.
Enhanced Training Package – $700
- Netbook style computer
- System Galaxy preinstalled and preregistered
- USB to Serial Port cable
- Galaxy Widget Cable
- 600 Configuration Utility
*Not intended to be used for production systems
Registration: See Schedule Below
UPCOMING TRAINING EVENTS
To enable you to get the most from your training, and to have more one-on-one time with the instructor, we have limited seats available.
You will be charged a $100.00 fee for each seat canceled. You will need to have a purchase order at the time of cancelation. Please be advised that cancelations are required one week prior to the training date.
ALSO: In the event of a no-show, you will be charged for any additional fees incurred from the hotel if we made your reservations for you.
TRAVEL & LODGING OPTIONS
Preferred Option – Homewood Suites is an all-suite hotel with the following amenities:
- Spacious studio, one and/or two bedroom suites with fully equipped kitchen.
- Complimentary in-suite high-speed internet access
- Complimentary daily hot breakfast buffet
- Welcome Home reception Sunday-Thursday evenings featuring a light meal and beverages, including beer and wine.
- Fitness facility and heated indoor saline pool
- 1-4 nights – $144.00 per night
- 5 -11 nights – $134.00 per night
1 Bedroom Suite: 1
- 4 nights – $154.00 per night
- 5-11 nights – $144.00 per night
Frederick, MD area Marriott Hotels
Courtyard by Marriott Frederick
5225 Westview Drive, Frederick, MD 21703
Residence Inn by Marriott Frederick
5230 Westview Drive, Frederick, MD 21703
TownePlace Suites by Marriott Frederick
5050 Westview Drive, Frederick, MD 21703
Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Frederick
5220 Westview Drive, Frederick, MD 21703
When calling into the hotels to make reservations, please instruct your employees or vendors to ask for the “Galaxy Control Systems” rate.
Your corporate rate code that can be used on Marriott.com is S8353.